Ty's Southern Life Blog
Welcome back! We hope you're flying through this week after the extra long Memorial Day weekend! Today, we are going to be sharing some of our favorite stops & outfits for a Girls' Day Out in the #TAJeep.
You know we had to prepare for group shots, so these slightly color corridinated tops were perfect! Lauren looks so cute and ready for summer in her printed Sleeveless Taupe Top. I picked a pink Short Sleeve Cut Out Top that I thought was casual but intricate.
Everyone thinks Lawrenceburg is such a tiny town, but when it comes down to it, there is so much to do! Here are our favorite things to do in the summer out with girlfriends:
- Stop by Chillie Willie's for some yummy, cheap shaved ice and great customer service!
- Head out to David Crockett State Park for a beautiful drive in the jeep
- Go grab lunch! Our top restaurant picks: Bliss Cafe, Sue Sue's Sandwich Shop, and the Brass Lantern
- Run by the local ballpark to catch a Baseball game
- Last, but definitely not least, go to Ty Alexander's to shop and re-stock on our favorite summer pieces!
Do you have a jeep? Where do y'all love to stop on your Girls' Day Out?